Monday, March 23, 2009

Girls Weekend to Mesquite

My Mother-in-Law decided one day that she wanted to take all the girls to mesquite and pay for our trip! So we all decided that we needed the weekend away. We loaded into the Van and we were on our way for a awesome weekend! I sure didnt have good luck nothing i did won me money but it was a blast it was over way too soon.

All of us getting ready to play Keno!! Not as fun as Bingo but Keno is still a good pass time
Cute Cow boy hats that we found! No we didn't Buy them.







2 comments:

Taya Marie said...

It's about time you start freakin' bloggin!! I'm glad you had fun girlie :) We need to get together soon.. but you know that.. Call me :)

JJ&K said...

I'm glad you finally updated your blog, you big slacker!!! Looks like you had a blast!!!